Refunds and Exchanges
If you have purchased a product from Naboso directly via our website www.naboso.ca there is a 30-day return from the date of purchase.
*All return shipping fees are to be paid by the customer and require a Return Materials Authorization number (RMA number). To return a product please contact Fitterfirst at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800) 348-8371.
**Returns will only be authorized for insoles that have not been cut-to-size, must be in new unused condition.
Naboso is committed to providing the highest level of customer care and guarantees products free of manufacturer defects. To ensure each customer is completely satisfied, we guarantee all Naboso products to be free of manufacturer defects and to perform to the highest quality of standards.
Naboso and Fitterfirst accept returns up to 30 days from the delivery date for merchandise that carries manufacturer defects. Naboso and Fitterfirst are unable to accept returns for items that have been altered or damaged after being received. For example:
- Creases/folds from improper handling and/or storing—it is best to lay the mat flat or keep it rolled up
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids
- Improper cleaning (e.g., harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine)
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Uneven color patterns or discoloration due to use
- Damage from outside elements/factors that puncture or deface the mat